Pages

Sunday, January 8, 2012

I AM

This isn't the first time I have sat at this keyboard to put my thoughts in to words.  Truthfully, I have read so many other blogs and thought, "I am not that good of a writer, I am not that good of a teacher, I am not that good of a cook, I am not that good of an organizer, I am not that good of a mother, I am not that good of a wife, I am not that good of a servant, I am not that good of a student of the Word, I am not that good of a daughter, therefore I stopped writing, thinking that one day, IF ever I became great at any of those things, then, I would write.

I realized, though, those are exactly the mindsets that keep greatness from ever coming to be.  I may never become great at any one of the things I mentioned but they are all important to me, and I AM intentionally going to live to become better at each of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment